Mango Airlines Booking
The Mango Airlines is one of the South Africa’s low cost airlines that, is considered as substract of the South African Airways. Mango falls under complete ownership of the South African Airways. Head office for the airlines is situated at OR Tambo International Airport.
The flights of Mango are operational on below mentioned airports
- Bloemfontein Airport
- King Shaka International Airport
- Port Elizabeth Airport
- Cape Town International Airport
- George Airport
- Zanzibar International Airport
Mango’s fleet consists of the following
- Boeing 737-300
- Boeing 737-800
Mango offers the facility of online ticketing and includes aircrafts with good seating density. Standardized booking doesn’t include drinks and food. Mango allows 32 kilograms of luggage and baggage weighing more than this is entitled to extra charge. Standard booking with Mango is not going to provide customers the facility of drinks and food. The program which is offered by Mango is “buy on board” and it holds for purchase of drinks and food. Passengers will get inflight Mango juice also for entertaining the customers there is Mango TV, which is a daily program that can be viewed on drop down TVs present in the aircraft. There is also the facility of inflight Wi-Fi on all the flights of Mango, but for getting this benefit you will have to pay extra. The service of Wi-fi is delivered by the G-Connect that are actually a native service provider for broadband.
Mango was initially launched in the year 2006 during October and the first flight touched sky on 15th November 2006. It is known for understanding the requirements of customers and delivering accordingly. The airline focuses on development of newer technologies and products for making flying an incredible experience for the passengers. The operational efficiency of this service is also extremely convincing and the services provided to customers are of great significance. The launch event related to release of Mango Airlines was really convincing and it was marketed as the biggest gathering of e-commerce at that time.
- Mango is known for providing its passengers a good range of payment options thanks to the broad distribution network associated to it.
- The flights of Mango are always on time, as it is known as the best on time domestic airline of the country.
- The facility of online seat selection and check-in is also provided
- Passengers can change their flight without facing extra costs. The passengers of Mango FLEX and Mango PLUS get increased benefits.
- The inflight magazine that comes with the name of Mango Juice is counted in one of the best read and offered in the airlines of Africa.
- In the year of 2007 Mango was awarded the International Budgie Award.
- Mango also has a very active social media presence.
In conclusion, it can be said that Mango is one of the most appreciated domestic Airlines of Africa that is known for delivering high quality services and providing better outputs for the customers. Passengers are facilitated in a great sense when travelling with Mango Airlines.
How to contact Mango Airlines?
Mango Call Centre:
086 100 1234
JNB: +27 (11) 086 6100 CPT: +27 (21) 815 4100